How can I order?
You may order all items shown in our store by either clicking on "Buy It Now" or "Bid Now." Sometimes, all of our inventory is not listed due to recent shipments or time restraints. If you are looking for a particular item or a particular color, don't hesitate to send us a message through eBay. Almost all items require immediate payment at checkout. Certain international orders can be paid for within 3 days of item purchase.
Do you give discounts on shipping?
Yes, we do give shipping dicounts on multiple orders. If you purchase multiple items from our store and the shipping is not automatically combined, you will receive an invoice shortly therafter. Please wait for the invoice before paying for your purchases. Your discounted shipping fee will be on that invoice.
How can I pay?
Immediate payment is required upon selecting "Buy It Now" or upon checking out through the cart. We only accept payment via PayPal. In addition to payments made with U.S. Dollars, we also accept payments made with Euros, Pounds Sterling, Canadian Dollars, and Australian Dollars through PayPal. You may also use PayPal eCHECK (electronic equivalent of personal check).
How long will it take to receive my order?
- For domestic shipments, all items 13 ounces and under are shipped USPS First Class Mail. The standard delivery time for these packages is 2-5 business days.
- All Items 14 ounces and above are shipped USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate (1-3 business days).
- For an additional fee, USPS Priority Mail (1-3 business days) is available on all orders.
- All tracking information is automatically uploaded to your "My eBay" page at time of shipment.
- Shipments on items paid for with PayPal e-check are delayed 3-5 days until payment clears.
- Once payment is clear, orders are shipped daily -- Monday through Saturday.
- Items are packed very carefully for loss prevention.
What happens if I don’t receive my package?
All of our domestic shipments are tracked via the United States Postal Service. If the package is delivered to its destination, you are responsible for any loss or damage incurred after that. You have our guarantee that Departure Outdoors will replace packages that are lost or damaged during transit. Contact us through eBay messaging and we will take care of you immediately.
Do you ship internationally?
We ship to Canada, Mexico, Europe, Australia, and many countries throughout the world including military bases every day with no difficulty. However, international shipping is much different than domestic shipping, so please understand the following:
- In most cases you will have 4 shipping options to choose from at checkout. Standard International Shipping is by far the least expensive service available. Please note that Standard International Shipping is a very reliable service but it is slow. In our experience, 2 weeks is the average transit time, but packages can regularly take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to arrive after leaving our facility. There is no route tracking along the way. If you desire faster delivery and are willing to pay the fee, we will ship USPS Priority International or USPS Express Mail which are insurable and trackable.
- Because Standard International shipments are neither insurable nor trackable, Departure Outdoors will not be held responsible for lost packages (theft, customs, military coup, etc.). If you desire added security for your package and are willing to pay the additonal fee, we ship USPS Priority Mail International which is insurable.
- Depending on your country’s laws, you may be subject to import duties and taxes on your purchase. Your charge from Departure Outdoors includes only the cost of your item(s) and the cost of shipping and you will be responsible for paying any additional import duties and taxes at the time of delivery prior to your package being released to you. Customs and taxation policies vary widely from country to country so please contact your local government office if you'd like more information.
- We represent all of our products as merchandise and the declared value for each item will be the exact price that you paid for it. We do not include the shipping charges in the value of the item.
Do you back order items?
Departure Outdoors will not back order any items. In other words, unless there was an inventory error which happens very infrequently, all items are purchased, picked from our warehouse, and usually shipped within 24 hours. If you purchase an item and we happen to be out of stock, your purchase will be refunded immediately.
What is your policy on feedback?
Feedback will be left before we have received feedback, the way it should be done! If any issues arise and you feel the auction process isn't flowing seamlessly, please contact us prior to leaving negative or neutral feedback. Please give us a fair opportunity to "fix" whatever the problem is before leaving less than positive feedback.
Will I have to pay any taxes or import duties?
California residents must pay 9-10% sales tax; all other states will not. There are no U.S. taxes for international customers; however, you will be responsible for any additional customs handling fees, duties and/or taxes. Because each country is different, and these fees change often, we do not know these fees. Your local post/customs office can give you this information.
What do I do with defective product?
Departure Outdoors wants you to be completely satisfied with everything that we offer. This begins from our store all the way to the products you purchase. Product is deemed defective either from the manufacturer or from Departure Outdoors. All products should be shipped back to Departure Outdoors where we will examine it and do the following: immediately ship your replacement, or refund your money.
What do I do if I need to return or exchange an item?
Departure Outdoors always wants you to get what you want, but in the event that you would like to exchange or return an item for any reason, please contact us and we will give you return information specific to the product you are returning. On most items we allow a 30 day unconditional inspection and return privilege, but the product must be resellable and returned in original packaging for full refund of purchase price (including shipping). In most cases we pay for return shipping.